View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 11:10 AM
  # 50 (permalink)  
Chakra

artsoul-I have openly shown her how painful her actions are to me. We are at the final stages of what I hope will be that kick in the ass that she needs to get her sh#t together. I've tried a softer approach, I've tried tough love, I've reasoned with her and tried to help her in many ways...even through therapy but she has to want to help herself first. Thank you for your kind words. You always add great insight and positive thoughts.

Fandy-Those are my daughter's favorite Twizzlers too and yes, I did buy her some. I love the strawberry ones. <-----I need to do this so I'll stop eating them.
Sounds like your kitties are well fed. My cat gets IAMS hairball and weight control with an occasional can of fancy feast. I wish I knew what to do with all this freakin hair she sheds though. Drives me nuts but I love her so much.
I too, have a netbook but I don't ever upload photos to it. I just take photos with my phone and send them to my FB account and save them to my computer from there. Who is your service provider for your netbook?