Old 08-16-2010, 10:53 AM
  # 50 (permalink)  
CrackQuack

Wow, quite a bit has gone on.. Wish I could log on more often!
((Amy)) Sorry to hear about your uncle. How is he doing? And ya know, the first thing I'd think if your step-mom was in my family is that she's manipulating you, but you know her and I do not, so only you can make the call. And we all know that we won't stop abusing drugs until we're ready or dead. Unfortunately. I think meetings would be good for both of them too and Brit has you! Don't count yourself out for sure. I am also glad you came here to let it out. Sorry I wasn't around then. Stupid school and work.
Speaking of which, LOSSA homework. Ugh. Every quarter comes with more and more of the junk and it's only 15 hours of class a week. Also, hang in there on the robbery stuff (it's actually a burglary when no one is "home" LOL). Hopefully nothing of the sort will happen to you.
Alas, the heat broke and it's nicer weather. The stretching exercises (I did the knees to the tummy one in bed) has worked enough to make it tolerable and eventually I'll get a chance to google doctors/health clinics around here.
Hope everyone is doing well. Off to homework/paper writing land I go. *wah*