Old 08-16-2010, 02:12 AM
  # 48 (permalink)  
meditation

The site must have been down for a bit, I could not get the main page to even load. Maybe it's regular take down and houseclean time for the site or I wonder if it's on my end.

Has everybody got the summer blahs? Where is everybody? I already pm'd Amy looking for her and Jay I hope things are getting easier for you and your family.

Not much new for me, just my obsessive house cleaning going on, I sort of took today off a bit and only cleaned out the fridge. I am going to tackle painting the garage floor but I think it might be harder than I imagine it's going to be. Just really hard due to the difficulty on getting it hosed down and a clean surface and all the stuff I have to haul out of there. But it will really make that garage if it gets a floor paint. I won't feel bad about putting my big bins in there from all this major house attack. Stuff we don't really want but stuff we don't want to part with, and it all needs a nice storage unit someplace but that's expensive. I go thru and toss about every 6 months stuff for the trash, the goodwill or whatever just to try to keep the clutter from getting over my head. And it's just clutter you get from being married 25 years, having children, cause I sure know when I first got married we had so little. I really like space and apparently it's important to me.

Okay then hope all you guys are staying cool and I have no idea what temp Dee is dealing with but I am ready for rain and for some cooler temps.