View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 07:34 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  
Chakra

Hi ladies. Thank you for all the lovely posts I received when I got back from Wal Mart. Wal Mart was a zoo but I needed some serious groceries in the house. I did not buy Chelsea a completely menu to suit her tastes like I usually do but I did buy meals we can hopefully make together that we both like. Eff cooking tonight though...it was California Pizza Kitchen frozen thin crust Pepperoni pizza. I haven't able to eat all day so I figured I could spare the calories.

Lexie-That does sound terrible but then again whiskey with anything sounds terrible to me. Earlier however, I could have easily downed several pints. They are $2 only 2.5 blocks away at Sticky Fingerz RocknRoll Chicken Shack. haha
It is really encouraging to know this kind of "stuff" I'm going through will get easier in time. Thank you.

LaFemme-Wal Mart reminds me not to drink since it looks like skid row in there anyway. Double wammie.....remember I'm in Arkansas right now so you can imagine the results of all the inbreeding. I thought it was a myth but now being here, I know it really exists. You can give me a cyber slap if that was too rude if you want. lol On another note, I did have a good cry....in her room looking at her things (that were all over the damn floor). Can't help but think about when she was a little girl. *sigh* I love her so much. Your hug was genuine and sweet. Thank you

Fandy-Thank you for the reassurance. I needed it after seeing the pain in her eyes when we spoke earlier. She tried to hide it but I know my baby. How am I coping? Twizzlers. That's my sugar poison. I'm not a big sweets person but I like those and frozen Yoplait Whips for a treat sometimes.
I love buying skin care stuff and pampering myself at home. Did you try your mask yet? What sort of cat food do you get your kitties? Fandy is so beautiful. You should make an album so I can see the rest of your kitties.

There is an amazing lightning show outside here in downtown Little Rock. At the moment, I have big huge windows to watch it. Can't wait to get back home though...to the lightning capital of the world. Super excited!