View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 06:52 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  
Fandy

Ice cream has a very calming effect for me...kind of like ativan or a valium...it helps me sleep....i'm also a big fan of turkey sandwiches for the same reason...turkey and tomatoe with light mayo and a strip of bacon on a hard roll or rye.

I do not think it is abusive to teach your child responsibility. She is on your payroll and abusing the kindness and all the ammenities you work hard to provide. Cell phone, car insurance, make-up, magazines, cool clothes, shoes, razors, feminine necessities, etc.

if you sat down and made a dollars and sense list about how much you actually spend you would probably fall on the floor....If she is not working and contributing, she should at least help you out at home....instead of YOU working your tail off all day, then coming home and playing maid, cook.

she spends the last 4 days with her BF doing what? you do have the RIGHT to monitor her activities if she is living under your supervision.

I was also at Wal-mart today....(great minds think alike)...got the kitties some good kibble and found this lemon-mint clay mask too.

if you don't like Ice cream, go for the chocolate!