View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 07:42 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Chakra

Fandy-thank you so much for sharing that. That sounds like hell and very similar I might add. With everything going on, I cannot imagine what sort of stress you endured. Its so heartbreaking when things turn out this way. Its so infuriating that there is nothing you can do about it. You spend your time and resources trying to help fix things but nothing helps. I can't look at her photos from when she was a child anymore because they make me cry. I don't cry easily but I know that that little precious girl is gone forever and is not coming back. I can only hope that one day, things work out and we can be close again. I had her when I was 20 so I basically grew up with her. I know we have a strong love for each other but I don't think I can do this anymore. I just got off the phone with my dad which is what took me so long to respond to your post. Every word pulled my heart strings....I'm so sorry that all of this has happened to you.

As I said, I am really fond of the input you fantastic people have here so I'm really glad you "chimed in". Thank you.