Old 08-13-2010, 09:46 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
mslou25

newly sober and live in bf relapsed tonight

Hi all, I am posting for some advice. I already know the answer in my heart but I am newly sober from cocaine and alcohol only 6 1/2 months. I met a guy in rehab (of course I did) and ted dating him. For about the past months on a few different days I thought my bf might have drank. it was hard to say because he had like to have a couple of o'douls..he was a daily drinker with the same sobriety date as me. We rushed things of course, found comfort in our newly sober way of life and moved in together way to quickly. I have been saying I need some space and to get to really know the new sober me and way of life. He freaked out and I found him in a hotel room tonigh after not coming home from work with some vodka and he was wasted. I left and told him not to come back. I have two daughters that live with me and refuse to allow them around that sort of thing again. I feel like I am abandoning him but my own sobriety is most important to me and my children. He doesn't have a whole lot of support and I am worried about him. Please offer any advice u might have and pray for him. Thanks so much
Lucy