Old 08-12-2010, 07:00 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Angelic17

Originally Posted by littlebird77 View Post
I can't agree with you more on this... I think this is why I seek the support here and in groups, because imo this grieving is so different. Although my boyfriend and I shared so many great moments, I always knew there was a sadness inside of him. There were times when he would get high, I would get so mad at him... SO MAD... and then there were times he would get high, I would just look at him and see the most horrible amount of sadness within him. The only thing, the ONLY thing that is bringing me comfort right now is that he no longer has these battles inside of him... I have heard people say they do not miss us? I don't want to seem like I have an ego, but why or how is this. I guess I imagine my love in deep regret that he died and is not here.

Awhhhhh Littlebird, I'm so sorry honey. Your grieving, and I really feel for you. It takes time to heal. It's all still such a new hurt for you. Your still stunned from the loss. It's so hard to imagine that we miss them so much, and they don't feel the hurt and pain that we feel. I hope your doing something for yourself, so you get some support for your grief. This is a really hard time right now, and you need to be around some others who are experiencing the same kind of loss, and can really understand you. I'm sorry if my post has hurt you in any way.