View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 05:08 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Angelic17

NightandDay, I hope I didn't come of harsh or nasty, I totally didn't mean to sound that way. Sometimes I don't say things the right way. And because you can't see my face you don't realize that I was saying it in a warm and loving manner. I was trying to make you understand that you don't want that kind of attention. You might think that getting attention for something negative, is better than no attention at all.

I'm glad that you realize that your not immune to addiction. Believe me you would never want to feel the torture of getting off of those drugs for any amount of attention from anyone. It's just not worth it, and you couldn't pay me a million dollars to ever put myself through that again.

Why don't you try doing something really positive and productive in order to get attention. Find yourself someone who will show you love and affection and pay attention to you without a crisis. Be so good to yourself, that you won't crave attention from others, or feel a bit jealous over someone else getting it. It's unhealthy to be needy. Fulfill your own needs, and what ever you get after that will be a bonus.

Thank You for posting your true feelings here. It takes courage, and by being honest you learn. I think I know what you were trying to say.