View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 05:40 AM
  # 57 (permalink)  
Summerpeach

Morning......well after 42 hrs of no sleep, I slept 8 hrs and ate a chicken sandwich before bed and I feel so much better today. It's amazing how much clearer one can think when they sleep.

Lu, after what some of my ex's did, nothing about this ex will shock me, I am sure he has many more secrets in his cloest. Nothing a cheater will do can shock me anymore. Besides, we will not be in contact so there is no way of me finding any more out. I'll use my energy to make my life happier and not worry about him.
I'm already in shock that the guy I use to love would be so low class as to carrying on some sex thing with a married women who send pics of her hoohoo on the net (ick), I really did think he had more class than that. Like my male friends just told me, it was all just about stroking his ego. The girl can be anyone, as long as they feel wanted. ugh!

He has no remorse for what he did and truthfully, he didn't seem too phased that he did this. He knew how my last 2 ex's cheated and in the worst way, but yet, it was all about him.
The fact that he has little remorse will help me move on much quicker.

Posie: Men eh?! When that gut is talking, we need to start listening. I ignored my gut for a long time. I'm glad I didn't ignore it on sunday when I found his sick little GF's pics. As much as it KILLED me, it was a blessing to know I was not crazy like he was trying to make me think. Always telling me it was just my imagination.
Just last week, we met to talk to come to a final agreement on how we were going to go back to a couples group to work hard on us. He told me that we cannot do this unless I start to trust him. He looked me right in the eye and said "You need to trust me, I'm not doing anything behind your back"
Imagine saying that and knowing you're cheating. Oh wait, he said he ended it with his married GF a few days before that, so he wasn't cheating......MAN! Again, as I type this, I'm in shock because I really didn't think he was so damaged to act in this way.
He really had me believe he loved and cared about me.

He has no remorse, he seems to be happy that he got caught, so with that, I need to move on and created a happy life for myself.
Progress will be slow, but it will be healthy and I will do it right this time. I'll talk, go out, go to Al Anon, read and just realize, I am worth WAY more than what I took and was given.

I can't believe I sold myself short for so long.