View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 07:45 PM
  # 55 (permalink)  
lulu1974

Originally Posted by Summerpeach View Post
Lu, thanks. You're a sweetheart.

He won't relapse on booze, and he won't see this married pig. Or so he says, but who knows what the truth is at this point. Of course I want to believe, but even if he did, he's single and can do what he likes. Knowing he may be hunting for other and not healing like he says he will, will just give me the strength to move on quicker
Summer, just please tell me you will keep your eyes open. He has done things now that you NEVER thought he would do. So he may become self destructive.What i mean to say in a round about way is..he may surprise with his action you to expect the worst. Other things may come out or maybe not but protect your heart as if you are mama bear.

I have to say I only say this because when I went through it..I kept getting hit with so many things I NEVER though he would do. I would stake my life on it that he would never and guess what. he did them all. All the things he knew would hurt me like cheating because I have been cheated on before..So from my experience only..Be prepared girlfriend.