Thread: For Callie
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 06:33 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Callie

I knew you'd be gorgeos Devon! Thanks for posting! Like mother, like daughter. Everyone always told me that I looked exactly like my mom and dd looks exactly like me. If I can age as well as she can, I'll take it. I have a beautiful mom. Hopefully dd agrees? We'll see.

Devon 4-H is such a terrific organization for kids I couldn't agree more. It is such a NICE organization. One that I grew up in and raised hogs, showed horses and did exceptionally well at sewing. Truth be told, I HATE sewing, but loved fashion @ the time. Luckily when dd took sewing this year my mom stepped in. We're in the midst of hogs. It's so cute to see my kids dealing with them because it is a whole new environment!. What's best is that through all of the crap that I've been through/we've been through we can do this together.

DS took sewing (mom totally took this boat) DD and DS took woodworking (I ended up with this one) And they got COUNTY for all 3! I was so proud of the three of us! Looking back doing this, I was totally stressed, but I'm so glad that they did this. And THEY did! Hogs are next, which comes around the first week of Sept.

Thanks Dev for bringing this up. Sometimes from the outside looking in it seems like we're so enveloped in our twisted mess. I won't say that I'm not, but my kids and their stuff is number one. Oh, throw soccer and "ME"coaching yet again. I hate what xah has put us through, but I'll be damn#$ if life doesn't move on.

Thanks Freedom! It's good to put a gorgeous face to a name. I've always wanted to do that. Post his pic to his name just so you wouldn't think he's an animal even with what he's done. I've also wanted you guys to see me. I just wanted you guys to know that I'm not so succombing (sp?) maybe? We all love our addicts don't we. Or we wouldn't be here.