View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 03:36 PM
  # 47 (permalink)  
Summerpeach

Originally Posted by naive View Post
((summer peach))

been there. i think it comes along with alcoholism...a quick fix...get your immediate needs met...people like us, we hang in there, work on the relationship...for the A, it's all about having their needs met now! mine cheated on me because i was suffering after the death of my best friend...kind of kicked me when i was down...he said i was unavailable (true) and that i drove him to it...

what i needed was for my partner to hug me and comfort me...this he did not do...rather, he took up a lover...

it really hurt. i'm sorry that you're in that pain right now. all i can say is that it gets better with time and with no contact. do yourself a favor and change your phone number and take the space you require to process this betrayal.

naive
I can't change my # and he won't call. I would never give anyone that power for me to change my # unless they stalked me.

He sort of blamed me for his cheating, Well said he wasn't blaming me, but said we were in constant turmoil and he liked the attention and he knew it was going too far and he felt guilt, but he didn't stop it cause he liked it.

Honest, but to me, he was just trying to sabatoge instead of being mature and putting that energy on his and our healing