View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 02:36 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Summerpeach

Thank you both so much. I'm sorry for your pain as well

I'm finally free from all the sick lies, and yes, I am all about reality, but was blind and wanted to believe the good so overlooked some of his actions.
It's just so hard to believe the person you loved and who loves you can do this.
Both my ex's before him both cheated on me as well. With those two, I was totally blindsided. Never EVER even suspected.
With this one, I always felt anxiety or uncomfortable and knew he was a sneek. But again, never thought it would get this bad.

Whether he continues his affair with her or not, doesn't even matter or phase me. I'm sure he will now that he's alone. And who know who else he's been doing this with, so have no doubt he will have someone soon so he won't be alone.

I believe NOTHING that he said or did. Ive been questioning my entire 5 yrs with him now.
Who knows how low he sank if he was able to do this.
He actually felt it was nothing. Saying it was no big deal, just some txting and nude pics. Talk about LOST.

You know, when I learned for the first time about addiction and heard many talk about the lies and cheating, I froze! I thought, no way this would happen to me.
But it's true, the lies and cheating is all part of their sickness.
I've seen many couples in recovery survive cheating. Once the addict works the steps, there is hope.
Even if he did work his steps, there is no hope. I can't ever feel this again