View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 04:47 PM
  # 320 (permalink)  
artsoul
SR Fan

haha - I like that little guy, too. And the one that says "run for the hills!" One of these days I'm going to figure out how to download and use some extra smileys. It's just too much fun!

I returned from one of my trips today, and will leave for Ohio Sunday. Lots to do tomorrow (clean, pack, dye my hair, paint my toenails, etc.....!) I'm looking forward to it, but am always nervous taking time away from my work. Still, it will be good to be helpful to my parents. Porkchopped, how are things going with your folks, by the way?

BobGT - I think you and I have earned the most points for "How HOT can it get?" Every morning when I wake up, there's so much condensation outside on the windows that you can't see through them. Two days ago, the heat index was 113. I get soaked walking to the mailbox. My swimming pool is hot. How 'bout you?

Just saw someone pouring a huge glass of wine on TV, and for a minute, I could taste it and I wanted some of it. geez.......what a pain in the hiney. It gets tiring sometimes, resisting these urges and not giving in, ya know? I'm telling myself right now, though, that it could be much worse. I could be going through chemo, or the loss of a child, or having my house burn down. Not to be morbid, but there's always someone out there suffering something worse than myself. It would be nice, though, if the Sober Fairy could magically tap away all the thoughts/desires. They need to start telling people how poisonous the stuff is..... like put a skull and crossbones on the label.

Well, not much else, so I think I'll read some other posts and see what's on TV. Hope everyone has a very Mayflowery Evening! HUGS.......