View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 03:13 PM
  # 318 (permalink)  
porkchopped

Originally Posted by artsoul View Post
ok guys............ I'm now a nasty MF'in cheerleader! HAHA - you made my day BobGT!

Gimme an "M"
Gimme an "F"
What's it spell?................

We're the MF'ers and we can't be beat
All other alkies you can take a seat
We're tough and we do it one day at a time
If you want what we got, just get in line!

GO, FIGHT, WIN - YEA TEAM!!!!!!
so eloquent, powerful and TRUE!! LOL

Just checking in so Artsoul doesn't have to maintain a monologue solo. Being here with my rents is really fabulous - they may try to lock me in one of the closets I am making them clean. There is so much to do to get ready for the tag sale and get their house ready to put on the market. The funniest thing thus far is making my mom actually TRY ON all the clothes in her drawers and 7 closets. Shoulder pads went out and never came back for a reason

The conversations go like this:

Pork: Yeah.. that is pretty old.
Mom: It is perfectly good. I paid a lot of money for this.
Pork: I am sure you did... in 1980. You have tons of comparable items. We should let it be "new" to someone else. Share the joy.
Mom: Well I may not be ready to give up the joy it brings me.
Pork: The how about the fact that it isn't flattering.
Mom: Okay, okay.

Lather, rinse and repeat!

Oh and I am cooking for them!! Fun.. so far. My Dad had seconds the other night and I asked if that was just to be nice - and he reminded me that we don't "do nice" in our family. SO IT WAS GENUINE!! LOL

Okay - better make sure I am not burning the Spinach and Roasted Red Pepper Tart!! I will not be the only tart in the house for a bit. Just typing that makes me laugh - Lean Cuisine (in the freezer section) is my specialty.

Love to you all!!

Pork