View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 02:02 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Thumper

I really only do talk about the absolute necessities. I probably email him 5 sentences a month. He just sends random email crap and I ignore it. I let it go. It just feels bad to not stick up for myself even though I know it is pointless. I guess that is better then believing it, which is where I was not so long ago.

If I'm mad at anyone or anything it is at myself. I made an error and emailed him first. I hardly ever do that but I had to do 4 hours of driving this weekend so I emailed him one sentence simply asking him if/when he planned on having the kids so I could work my plans around his. I should know better. That just opens the door to all kinds of crap. I'll never do that again. If I don't read the emails I'd have to speak with him on the phone. He wouldn't do it for one thing and I don't want to do that at all. If things continue to be so difficult I may consider having a 'go between' person. I have no idea who that would be but it would be a relief if all emails could go to one person and then he'd likely not send anything but needed info.

I never get enough sleep. Need to work on that. Those are my famous last words. I'm ready for school to start and get our normal routine going again. Thanks for all the kind responses.