Old 08-02-2010, 07:42 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
coffeeclub

have no idea on how to make myself value myself.

I'm so tired of feeling the way I feel. It's so depressing. Right now it's totally affecting my relationship with my wife. There are certain things she's better at me, and it's killing me inside. For instance driving. She does not trust my driving. I tell her that she thinks she's better than me and she denies it. Well she does think she is better than me a certain things. but that is because it is true. The difference is she does not think she is a better person where as I do think she is a better person than me. I know this is not true but it's how I feel.

She can have fun with anyone, I truly have no idea what it feels like to have fun and relax. She can socialize with the guys and gals much better than me, and that kills me. I truly have nothing in common with males or females. I hardly ever have fun. While people are talking I just sit there. No one really notices that I'm even there, when I try to give some input others just ignore me and it's like I didn't even say a word. I like it when others are down on their luck because I can talk about things of the heart. I see my coworkers talking, joking and laughing and I couldn't even imagine myself being part of that crowd.

I truly think others are better than me. I put more value on their lives than my own. I know that this is not true but it's the way I feel. Most of the time I would just like to coward in the corner and be a hermit. I also want add that my mind wonders so much. There is only a couple of things I can totally focus on. I have no idea on how to make myself value myself.