View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 06:42 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
ladyamalthea

Thanks for the replies!

Sofa- valid question. I guess that's what I need to decide before I go in tomorrow.

Lies- I see your point. The only reason I have added some of them on my account is so I can get in touch with them between practices, since some of them don't like the idea of me having their cell number for texting. If I was to call them every time I needed to communicate between practices, I would have my phone glued to my ear 24/7. But you do have a good point... something I need to think on.

Coffee- actually, most coaches at my school have the kids run as a consequence for bad behavior, missing practice, etc. This is a very standard way of doing things. And the reason she would be running after practice instead of during would be to minimize that embarrassment. And I have already had numerous talks with the entire squad about inappropriate comments on facebook; plus, the last time I talked to her one on one about something like this, she copped a huge attitude and clearly did not take what she needed to from the discussion.