Old 07-31-2010, 12:04 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
coyote21
Awakening

Little Update

Well, IT'S HOME! Ha!

So far so good, luckily we had to rush off to an Alanon B-day meeting with eats. Plus her little 5yo friend was there. Several grown ups plus the mom/little girl wanted to attend her birthday dinner Tuesday evening, so looks like a party, yeah. HP's providing for us as usual.

So far I've only had to correct several moments of talking to me like I'm another kid, not too respectful. I don't really put up w/that kind of thing, and I know it's just a test.

On the way to the meeting we had to stop at the store to pick something to take, we had to go into the trunk of the car and she saw my bucket of headlight resto stuff and asked what's that? I said it's for my new business. She said so you don't work at Praxair any more, nope. I explained about what laid off means and explained how we'll be ok money wise and explained how this new job is only a few hours a day and not in Austin. I 'splained the new business to her. She's stoked! It's just the motivation I needed. Business cards will be ordered tonight!

Funny, I was a little worried how she'd take it. Pfft, I worry for nothing, as usual. I'm about 90% better on the whole worry thing.

Talked to a friend at the meet, she and her husband each have their own little businesses and she said they do ok, and ok is ok with me. She thought the headlight deal sounded pretty good.

Life is SOOOO much better when we "Let go and let God (HP)."

So you know what, If the OTHER JOB doesn't call me, I'm pretty ok with that, too.

Thanks and God bless us all,
Coyote