View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 03:42 AM
  # 309 (permalink)  
porkchopped

Wink Joining the circus?

Hey gang,

Congrats on everyone's impending milestones! It's a big deal!! SO be very proud of yourselves!!

I am taking off today for the month of August, the wireless sitch where I am headed is looking kinda grim. So if I am not checking in with regular frequency, do not fear: always a clown, but NOT joining the circus. (YouTube - Circus! Theme Music)
Sorry, I needed you to hear what was going through my mind as I typed that - sadly, it may never leave now :camper:

Which reminds me that I spent some dough on iTunes getting some music that was made... um.. after the 80's??
Yeah, trying to up my street cred, DEE - but I will not OG (Over Gold - YouTube - I'm gonna get you sucka)
So after downloading music from the new millennium, I cannot even get the playlist to show on my iPOD. GRRRRR - Artsoul, now that you are a techie, can you be my geek squad??? lol

Okay, this pimp is out for now... YouTube - I'm Gonna Git You Sucka- Fly Guy. Sorry the first clip reminded me of this scene - I feel like that in my own mind!

Stay straight and keep laughing!!! And thanks to you all for just being you :ghug3

Love,

Pork!!!!!