Thread: A mess o' meds!
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2004, 07:58 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
runningfree

eddie,
I know how you feel! I had another drug added (Namenda) to my current two (Effexor and Wellbutrin {generic})! It does seem to be doing something, but I don't know if it is because I am not working and it feels great to not have to be anywhere and to not care what day it is.

In my friend's classroom she had a student that was diagnosed with a rare kidney disease less than a year ago. He was only '5'! He joined the public schools in April from catholic school to get more aide due to his disability. He takes 46 pills every morning! He has more at lunch and at dinner. He was absolutely fine until last July. I think of him every time I swallow a pill and reassure myself that it is nothing compared to what this poor boy has to endure. I know that someone always has it worse and someone always has it better, but it does help me put it into perspective when I am thinking that I want to give up!

Don't feel like you are b----ing because it sounds more like you're scared and desperate for the hope that it will work.... Hang in