View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 12:09 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
transformyself
I Love Who I Am

Hi Guys

The meet was fantastic, my littlest guy took first on one of his heats, an amazing feat for a chubby little boy who has never competed in anything, ever. He's getting stronger and more focused. I'm one proud mamma. And my middle boy, the one with the oozing third degree burns on his forearm, worked the food tent and bossed everyone around. I don't know where he gets that from.

Giant Crybaby was asked to be a timer, so he stood at the end of a lane, with a screaming hangover, while parents and coaches and grandparents and friends cheered and hollered and it all echoed inside the auditiorium. In the seering heat. For five hours. He kept texting me, wanting first gum, then water. Sorry, I said. I'm busy. Too bad I'm not just a doormat like his affair partner, because the quick switch from hostile to demanding and needy just doesn't work. Not today Zerg.

Soon, I won't care. Soon, once again, I might take the stuff to him just because it's a nice thing to do and not be resentful or really care about him one way or another. Soon, he'll just be, once again, a person that is deserving of basic respect and if I have the time I'll take him the water or gum, without really give a rats ass about him, his issues or any of his drama.

Soon, my pretties. Soooooon....