View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 10:58 AM
  # 73 (permalink)  
HealingWillCome

Originally Posted by Learn2Live View Post
Aw Thumper, I'm sorry if I brought something painful out for you. Thank you so much for your honesty and openness in your share. The reason I asked the question is because I have been going through some serious debates with myself very recently about whether or not I want to have children. I never wanted to have children, then I wanted to, now I think I don't want to. I feel like I need to decide this, once and for all, now. And my boundary and apparent abandonment issues need to be considered, IMO. So thank you for your share. I truly appreciate it.
L2L, I feel your heartfelt honesty in this too. This may be one of those things that you work through with your HP. Praying about it, and listening for answers, and waiting for peace in those answers can get you there. Keep working on your questions and yourself in the meantime...and you will find your answer.

I have no doubt you would be a wonderful mother. Look at all the work you've done for yourself and are still doing. Any child you have would be the beneficiary of all that hard work and love. You're amazing! Hugs and prayers to you.