View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 01:09 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
celticghirl

I know i need to get the help but i keep thinking when i get there what am i gonna say? I dont find it easy to open up and i have been to a dv place and they have given me advice before but something in me tells me its not that bad.

I will say that i am no angel and i have hit him,infact i was the first one to lash out,this is usually due to drink which i am now realising i also have issues with drinking and the way i am when i drink. I am currently seeing an alcohol worker to go through my issues.

I know i can't forgive him for this because he will then walk all over me,thinking that i will just put up with it but i am so angry because i feel i deserve to be treated right and the sad thing is i want him to be the one to treat me right no one else.

I am going to get my own place because that way when he does come out i won't be here,also my mum just isnt being supportive at the moment which i can't really blame her in some respects but i feel so alone like ive got no one to talk to and no one that really understands.

I think im just my own worst enemy,i still dont feel like giving up on him yet,even though my gut is telling me stay well away.