Old 07-06-2004, 07:19 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Dazimae
Paused

I am one of those people that look for what is about to hit me before it does so I can have the upper hand. With my AH it does not work this way.
My AH progressive disease crept up on me fast He would not go out to bars or stay out drinking he just drank here at home in the basement with good hiding places, so I could never know for sure how many he drank BUT the horriabe snoring was a good place to start. He was a 3.1 in the ER and was still walking fine.so the amounts of beer he was drinking really snuck up on me and hit me hard,,,, 24 in one day while trying to work... PLEASE! :dead1:
his work started being effected, he could not finish the cars he was working on, now he has decided he doesn't want to work on cars anymore he wants to try another carreer all together,,,..... OK please tell me it is not one that gives you so free time to run and go and do what you want you know first thing on his mind is the family he loves more than life.. He is not bringing it home 1 of the boundries I was able to keep. so now he goes out drinkes it and drives around like a teenage kid,...SAD SAD........
good luck in your quest for an answer.