View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 11:16 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Kmber2010

Fandy....I would buy booze before food or pay bills. Yeah I got bills paid but I was doing the minimum. Payday was like a green light to stock up my bar. I didn't care about clothing, makeup, traveling.....nothing except booze at the end.

I would have $20 in my pocket and put $8 in the tank and the rest into a box of booze. I remember pawning crap at one point in my divorce to pay bills and always would I buy booze before other priorities.

Probably spent $100 easily a week on booze and mixers. I wasn't your cheapo bottle of gin hidden in the laundry room drinker but I mine as well have been when I think back to the dark days of living my life and planning my budget around booze.

As I posted once before......I would do some grocery shopping, hit up the liquor store and the first items I brought in the house were the booze bags. Poured myself a drink before I started unloading. Sometimes I left dairy products in the car because I gulped the 1st to get feeling ok and then kept pouring.

Now I actually have money and put it into savings and pay my bills AHEAD of time.

Good stuff here Fandy!