View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 07:01 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
wicked

"Well Christy, I can see you've been eating toads again". Ha!
coyote21,
foamy toads! hehehehe my dog sees squirrels as her mortal enemy, chases them up a tree and barks at them like they are gonna come back down for a whuppin!

keep following your instincts.. you know about recovery
thank you keepinon, i am trying. geez, you don't know what she has gotten away with up to now! i mean, that is why she was so shocked about being incarcerated. "What, you never jailed me before!" Well, now is the time.

I can't imagine your pain. But you seem incredibly strong.
Chrisst, I think I am trying to stay strong, and let her do this. My weakness comes when I try to help. This is my daughter's life. Mommy can't do it.

Are you writing the letter for YOU or for HER?
Ah L2L, you might have something there. Yes, I like to think the letter is for her, but using "mommy" is for me and me alone. she only uses mommy when she needs or wants something from me. I called my mother mommy until she died, but that was then, and this is now.

How painful that must have been to see her like that. I'm so sorry
it was painful to see her crying, but that is as "mommy". as a recovering alcoholic, i could see she might actually (not yet) but could get a vision of what her future is if she follows this path to the bitter end.
and thank you for the hugs, i will go to an al-anon meeting today, and get some face to face, and even let people hug me!

if you swoop in with that fluffy pillow and take away any of the discomfort, you rob HER of the lesson.
anvilhead, here, take this overused pillow and let bucky and della enjoy it. i have no more use for it and neither does my daughter.
she has the strength and the smarts to do this, my hope is she uses her powers for good instead of the same old same old.

tomorrow will be a week since she has been in jail.
i feel strangely serene and peaceful.
i miss my daughter, but not the chaos that comes with her.

Your support really means a lot to me.
thank you.
group hug, cyber style,