View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 06:34 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
wicked

Wicked Weeble Wobbling

Hello dear friends on SR,

My daughter was jailed on the 18th of this month for domestic assault (against her boyfriend who she is not to be in contact with) and another minor in possession (she blew a .219). On the 17th, she was tested in the morning for another probation she is on and blew dirty on that test.
So, two blatant probation violations in one weekend.

Her arraignment was on Thursday this week, and I got to see her in person, although she was in the "jury box" habdcuffed and wearing the jail uniform. She was crying and saying "I love you" with sign language. She looked shocked when the charges were read, but, she doesnt remember much of that evening. She also asked that I write to her.

I very much want to write the perfect letter, but of course, that is just my magical thinking at work. What have I said up to now that has made any difference? I think very little.

this is what i have so far.
MB, I love you very much. I miss you very much.
I am sorry you are in jail. I will not be bailing you out, I hope you get a ninety day alternative to incarceration (rehab) and work it like your life depends on it, because it does.
Love
mommy

PS, your kitty is fine. I am taking good care of her.

Please help me with some encouragement that is not codieness.
Oh, btw, I clutched my codependent no more book to me like a holy roller at services. When the judge asked, "Are you going to bail her out?"
I said, "No way, it must stop here."
She nodded and said good.

Anvilhead, come and take the pillow I have been throwing under her a$$ for years and give it to your dogs to tear apart. My dog is a miniature dachshund with very little teeth. She can't do it.