View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 02:17 PM
  # 73 (permalink)  
Jenny1232

Sorry.. got distracted by my boss. It's true.. I miss the idea of him. I know that who I thought he was, is not who he IS.

Actually.. I didn't tear up. I think my tears have dried. It's weird.. it was like a small stab, but it quickly vanished. HE'S CRAZY! He's NOT real... I'm super happy being alone.. it was nice to just think back for a minute, then shut it out I guess.

Yeah, maybe I'm lonely. Not really sure. Kind of like being alone, as I said. Not really fiendin' for attention. Doesn't make much sense, I guess? I think I'm trying to UNDERSTAND.. and re-reading reminded me of his absurd thoughts/behaviors.. and how unhappy I was. It was great to see that I'm getting to where I want to be.

Suki, I did leave him in march.. but we continued to get back together until mid June.. After that, we still 'hooked' up. Honestly, it's been a good three weeks since we ceased MOST communication.. and only about four days of absolutely No Contact. I drug it out for far too long.. but, he has a new girlfriend now... which is good.