View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 04:22 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

(((frankly)))

Oh sweetie, dreams don't die that easy, sometimes they bring us "the gift" and then become new dreams.

The restoration of that motel has been your strength, your healthy distraction and yes, your dream. I don't pretend to know God's plan for any of us, but experience has taught me that he leads me to where I am supposed to be, and it's all good. You are being led, frankly, your life just took a detour but you have to trust in that new path that lies ahead...just around the corner out of sight right now.

Maybe God gave you that motel to use for your recovery, and maybe the time has come for better things in your life.

Something you wrote back in 2008 has always stuck with me. You said this to Lightseeker when she needed encouragement to find her new path...and it sooooo applies today, frankly....

Originally Posted by frankly
Somewhere between the gator swamp and the Taj Mahal, there is a path, it may be hidden, overgrown or it may just blend in with all the other surroundings, but it is there. It's your path, and it is calling you hun.
There isn't a doubt in my mind that all this is the beginning of something new, something wonderful, just waiting for you to show up and find it. It's there, frankly, your path is calling you, you just can't hear it about the noise of disappointment right now.

I love you dear girl, you have inspired me more than you could ever know (sheesh, look how I remember your posts from 2008). We may not all be able to get together at the Recovery Motel, but anytime you are in my neighbourhood there is a welcome chair and guestroom just waiting for you.

Please don't run away, hang on to your support here and know that you are loved.

Angel with a tarnished halo hugs