View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 05:15 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Angelic17

Frankly, I'm sorry to hear that your dreams of your motel being finished didn't work out for you, but remember, everything happens for a reason. And GOD puts you, where he wants you. If he wants you in Florida, you could still go on the computer from Florida and come on to SR. So, what I'm saying is you don't have to leave us.

I don't know who Brett is to you, but whoever he is, it sounds like you love him very very much, and I am so sorry for your loss. If that's his picture on your avatar he certainly is a gorgeous young man. GOD only takes the good ones. I don't know why life is so painful. Life gets rough, and then it gets better, and then it gets rough again. And then it gets better again. That's just the way life is. I have lost loved ones too, and I know how tough it is, and what it feels like to feel grief. That's where support is so important.

Please come back.
We are a family on here.
There's so much Love and Support.

Never give up on your dreams. I feel if we can suffer the heartaches in life, we can also celebrate the blessings that come our way. In other words, If bad things happen to us, so can the good things. I believe it's now time for good to come your way.

I don't know you, but I'm wishing you peace and happiness wherever you go, and whatever you do.