View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 06:28 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
fatty

Stay busy and surround yourself comforting projects and people. Also find new things you were held back from when you're having a good day.
I was signed up for this site by a guy who is a drug addicted alcoholic . He raped my g/f and now is harrassing me as well as everyone he can about it. He tricked her into meeting him at a bar he goes to to help him with his relationship with his ex wife ( her sister ). She never drinks and he bought her drinks and shots and convinced her to have a few with him. She got drunk and couldn't drive. He drove her home in her car and once there took her inside and to the bedroom where he undressed her. She said NO and he covered her mouth , told her nobody will ever know. He proceded to have his way. After the fact he calls her a liar it never happened , then facts came out and he changed story to shes a drunk **** and wanted it. Her own sister believes him and a good deed led to a family torn apart , nightmares and heartache from which I don't know if she'll recover. He continues to create lies and harass all that know.
As an example , he signed me up for this sight , as a joke . Trying to say she has a drinking problem, when he does.
I hope you recover and move on , dont look back. I felt since I have to endure this garbage from a maniac , maybe posting this would help someone understand others are suffering too in many ways.
Ladies , men need you ....... stay healthy , be yourself , enjoy your life and a guy will come along that's right for you and your lifestyle. Bars are not the place ...... that's where the " spiders " are waiting for you to come into their web.
Life will be better ........ leave the negative behind and meet new people. DO NOT tell them about the past , they don't know it , and to them it never happened. You get a fresh start with them , and that makes all the difference.

GOD Bless YOU