Thread: Day three
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 12:34 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
MasKeraider

i am sorry to spoil a happy thread. the reason this thread stood out to me as i browsed the list is because three days is how long i made it before i went to the store and ruined it. almost had four days but i was overcome and the machine took over. as well, this is my first post here. just signed up hoping to find another piece of a reason to stay strong. i was coming out of my skin. i had already dumped everything in the house down the drain three nights ago and suddenly tonight i was overcome at 20 minutes to 2 am, when i thought i was under control, and i had to make a buzzer beater to get my stash. now i feel horrible again about failing although i am quite serene and less agitated. i choose craft beers and i finished 3 and somehow feel as though i am content. three more are taunting me from the reefer and i cant say if i am going to go after them or not. i just don't get this. it seems like if i can get a week down i can roll along and be fine, but one drink and the whole struggle starts again where i have to have it. it is so hard for me to get the week in. i always trick myself into thinking i can have a beer somewhere a month later and then it is back to being a problem. i want my week and i want my month and i want to remember that i can't have another. i am so sick of this.