View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 09:09 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
chicory

Seaglass,
I am sorry about your mom. sorry for her, sorry for the family. it should not be this way. and it is and we did not get to vote on that! such a sad time, hard to work on positive things when sadness and denial is enveloping the family.

I have to stop sometimes and realize that I have done better for my family, and that my children have not had to suffer the sorrows that I had to. Tho i am sure that my codependency has driven them crazy at times, and that they have been neglected in some areas, some that I have yet to realize. but we are close, we hug, we laugh, we get together and they trust me. so things are better, and it started with me.
Now I depend on the intelligence and the experience of others, who know a lot more about normal, or have learned it anyway. so that I can try to be all i can be in this lifetime. i want it all

Hang in there. It sounds like you have been a grown up, forever. That may be why you feel older that 32 (which is a fresh , young age to be Funny, but at 58 I still feel kind of young. dont know why. The darn mirror reminds me, tho. and I NEVER use a magnifying mirror for anything any more!

Yes, we are on the right path, and I am so glad that there are some awesome people to share the walk with- like you!
hugs