View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 11:25 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
hopeful4

Thank you.... thank you.....that is wisdom....

I did just that at lunch. Got totally and crazy mad at my husband and daughter for something she did. She manipulated a situation (ask mom first, no....ask dad second...yes, pretty common kid thing but nothing too major) and I just came unglued with both of them. I should not have even went home knowing how I was feeling at the moment but I had to drop something off at our house that I could not avoid. Mistake. I was breathing fire and cleaning like some sort of maniac. Totally off tilt....

Now of course I feel horrible and wish I could go home and hug my family and tell them that I love them and nothing is so bad as to act like that. I am happy he is trying and I dont want to be apart from him, I just want to heal and move forward with myself. I cannot relive this every day, I just dont know how to stop that. I have been looking into yoga, maybe I will give it a shot. One of the girls in my group wants me to take a spin class with her but she goes at 4:30 AM... I dont know if I can get up that early!

Thank you all again. You are a group of wonderful people and there are days that I literally dont know how I would get through the day if I did not have SR to come to.

God Bless!!!!