View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 11:56 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
tam

strange sad turn of events

my ah has been calling me all morning at work, finally I took his call as I saw it was urgent..he was crying telling me he loves me, misses me, wants to come over to visit, I said NO. he asked how I managed to take care of our dying dog by myself, I said like I have been taking care of things all by myself for the last 7 months how do you think!!! he then said, listen I will let you go to my drs. with me and discuss how Im a chronic pain sufferer and need these meds, I said..no to late for that, Im done. he then said he is sad,confused and depressed..anyhow, I questioned why he was alone in this apt? where is the young couple? he said they are having a huge problem, the young girl mom had to rush here from another state to help her daughter..I said OH, he then told me why...the young girl has a brain tumor. WOW, so I said Im sorry to hear that, hope she survives, but its not my concern or my business. he got angry and demanded I file for divorce now and give him money..so I said WTF? she has a brain tumor, your an addict and you think for one second I give a ****, do you really think Im going to bow down to you all with sympathy after all the things you all have done to me???!!! you all didnt care about what I went through having cancer 2x nor the fact that you all have tried to destroy me?? he hung up on me.
I truly feel bad for this family, wish the young girl a full recovery, but feel some sort of quilt by not showing him any sympathy, yet in my heart I truly feel for the young girl, its just the whole situation that has made me feel nothing..now I have to continue with my boundaries which is going to be harder now knowing about what is happening with this young girl..sure is putting more burden on the situation