View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 09:56 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
URMYEVERYTHING

I'm feeling a little better today. It's my Birthday and I'm surrounded around family and friends. Went out to the fireworks last night and hung out with friends also. Of course, there was a birthday message and I was expecting it to come eventually. It came through at 11:43pm last night. I have to condition myself to just delete the messages and not listen to them or read them. They don't influence me to get back with him even though he's still talking about how great he will be. I actually chuckle at them now because it's sad to see him flopping like a fish. He is realizing that he has lost me. I guess in a way that is my unspoken revenge. There is no need to say words. He's bright enough and hopefully one day when he is great he can think back to how not great he was in this relationship. Who knows? All I know is that I have to keep on truckin'. I wish he would just go away and get the clear message I am sending to stay away FOREVER!

I have to add this day to the many others in which he wasn't here to celebrate. It keeps me in perspective.