Thread: JFT July 5
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 04:45 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Goose1

Meditation for the Day - Many things can upset you and you can easily get off the track. But remember that God is near you all the time, ready to help you if you call on Him. You cannot forever stand against God's will for you, nor can can you forever upset God's plan for your life. Even though God's plan may be postponed by your willfulness and deliberate choice of evil. A whole world of men and women cannot permanently change God's laws nor His purpose for the universe. The sea of life may look very rough to us, but we can believe our captain steers the boat on a straight course.

I pray that I may try to steer a straight course. I pray that I may accept God's direction in my life's journey.

I often worried about whether or not I am praying the right way. Until I came to the understanding that God already knows my wants and needs. Some of my prayers are formal, some are not. All I have to do is ask, be grateful and understand that God will answer sooner or later in his own time.

Jerimiah 29:11 says; For I know the plans I have for you, "declares the Lord," plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

God Bless you Rez