View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 06:45 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
tam

in the beginning of the separation, that was the hardest part for me no contact. it took time as each incident of talking to him (or even him talking to my family & friends) I saw that nothing changed and it only would upset me more. I got very angry, sad, panicky afterwards. finally, after reading posts here I set the boundry of no contact and have stuck to it..I do not pick up his calls although he leaves messages and again I do not respond. my boss called the police and had them call him to not call there or come there as its private property, he got the message. yes, there are times when I feel bad for being so hard on him, but honestly I wasnt headed in a good direction hearing the quack quack ..blah blah blah..our beloved dog passed away in my arms, she was quite ill and I didnt contact him about it, I felt I didnt need his drama with dealing with our dog. he heard about it and left me a message and again I didnt respond, instead I went for a long run
try to keep busy, find things to do that you like doing. attend meetings etc. I found the post "do you know me" very helpful recently,so keep reading posts .it does get easier and you will feel so much better about yourself!