View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 05:45 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Momsrainbow

This am seems better-just stress yesterday because of his "antics" and renting a house(dang he met the couple and handed them a beer in the morning) thank goodness I had told the new tenants I had a problem husband. He did everything he could to make me happy yesterday-a year late and some things 5 years late. I would have laughed had it not been so sad. He talked about our marriage and I told him this is not a marriage and he broke down. He started in about my police friend and how they treat me and I simply told him, I am honest and would not lie for him or anyone else. I knew them for 20 yrs and not about to destroy a friendship. He ranted and raved about when I had my stupid accident and how they covered it up for me. Seems like he knew a lot about it somehow. He raved about the pitbull and the law that this tiny town forbids you to have one unless your have them microchipped, spayed and put up $500. There is no grandfather act. All I have been told is I have GOOD dogs,well taken care of and do not worry about it. I didn't simple out police to be friends-the friendship was made yrs. ago-long before him or his drugs.

I met him at a bad time in my life and darn-I it dawned on me that I never knew him STRAIGHT-and never will. I finally told him about the pup getting his wallet and I went to retreive it and low and behold a tiny baggie-METH!!! He wanted to see what was found and then asked if I had given it to the police. I just smiled!!!!! Did not tell him about the baggies that were in his pocket in the laundry. Shame on me. Finally I handed him 2 SR papers I printed-one of What Addicts Do and Do you know me. He read them like it was the first time, got in a huff, lots of tears and left. Of course with my beloved truck,which of course the police will get hold of and hid like they did 3 yrs. ago.

Happy 4th of July-guess I will go down the road and get my sparklers out-if they still work!!!!!!!!!!!!!