View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 02:25 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Momsrainbow

Not been here in a long time

My puter goes up and down. Been here for over 3 yrs. now and I truly believe this site saved my life-mentally and physically.

AH is still around off and on and yes I know the divorce papers have been at the attorneys forever (he is now a judge, moved offices and my records were deleted.)

RAH, that was a possible dream that never happened. He is back to pot, who knows what else and is seeing each and everyone of his felon friends, which is a parole violation. SR suggested yrs. ago to keep a journal-dang I have over 30 pages of BS.

I really thought I would get him to do work on three houses *yep usind him* but what the heck.

Today he shows up yelling about the police, lawnmowers, that he took to his brothers-hot? I don't know, I don't care and NO I WILL NOT TRY TO MAKE IT BE RIGHT,NOT EVEN IF IT IS His mess and he can deal with it. Strange, because my cop friend and I talked for a couple hours two days ago

Sorry gang, I just needed to vent-Happy 65 birthday a while back-he forgot or he was simply "tooo busy".