Thread: I was triggered
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 02:10 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  
coffeedrinker

Anvil,

Great insight, and such good things to ponder. I will think on it.

One thing that did come to mind, was this:
After seeing each other TWO TIMES, he invited me over for breakfast. Said, "come on over. I'll cook for you." I said, "ugh, I just walked out of the gym, I haven't showered, my clothes are fright, and never mind the no make-up, I didn't even comb by hair. Just rolled outta bed and left the house." His reply, "I like Mary Ann more than Ginger" talked me into it. I put on mascara with xabf for two or three years. I mean, I went to sleep w/out washing my face, so that I would wake up with my eyelashes enhanced. I was always wanting to look fetching...to him...never was sure if I was since I would never hear about it.

I feel extremely at ease, willing to disagree, not all flirty and girly (although there is certainly an element of that; I am a girl after all).

Another observation that occured to me yesterday was that I am not all "Ooh I miss you already I almost cant wait to see you again" when it's been a day or two or three, but when I hear the sound of this gentle man's voice, it is then I want to connect. I'm not exactly sure why, maybe cuz we have really great conversations.
I like what you have said.