View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 11:45 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Dunsuppin

Originally Posted by Wilde10 View Post
Dunsuppin,
This is always my excuse. I have been trying to control my drinking for years now. It is so tiring... Always comes back where I left it. Abstinence for a while, convincing myself I can do the social drinking stuff, sufferring from the thoughts of never picking up one again, then visualizing myself at a party or whatever without a drink and suffering even more. Wishing everyday there is no excuse to drinki/wishing everyday there is a good excuse to drink. I am starting with you again. Hope will make it this time. I hope I can visualize my exciting new me, my healthy me with beautiful skin, no worries, no counting, no hiding...

Good luck!
Thank you Wilde, its good to hear that you are starting today too. I hope you will keep posting on your progress. Evenings are the worst for me and a weekend night without wine is a real challenge. BUT I too want to be the person I know I am and can be and I want it more than I want to drink. Good luck to you too, when we wake tomorrow we will be one day closer to making those visualisations real xx