View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 08:44 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
1lastchance

it's a sad cycle to be caught up in listen to your body and get some sleep and be good to yourself. when you are feeling better make your sobriety #1 and be selfish about it lol that's what I did the first week it was me me me and more me I took some time off to just focus on purging myself of the poison and putting my health first and lots of soul searching. I found that once I stopped neglecting myself and being kind to me that I'm eating better getting more exercise my mind is clear and Dammit I want to live not simply exist. I am also a lot nicer for family members to be around. the cravings will come and go mine only lasted 20 mins at a time then it was gone and everyday that I woke up I felt proud of not giving in to the poison and ready to live another day. I made myself a list of drinking pro's and con's and hung it on the fridge and when I had the urge to drink I would read it to remind myself that there are many more con's to drinking than there are pro's it really helps me to see it in black and white.
you can do this!!