View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 07:23 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Change4life

Smile wanted to say hi

hey guys! I havent been here in years. I ve been doing really well and now that i have my **** together I thought I would say hello to all my old friends and the new friends I hope to make. I think I can talk about drugs and alcohol now without feeling the need to use either one. It took a few years for me to get to that place and now i feel secure, and I think I finally have something to offer cause I have found my way to sobriety after a very very long haul. I havent reread my old posts but im sure most of them arent very pretty.

For all those newcomers i cant tell you how to find the freedom I found. Im still not quite sure what happened. one day all I thought of was getting high and then one day I realized I hadnt gotten high in a few weeks and before i knew it years had passed.
For those that knew me you know I fought going to rehab cause I didnt want to leave my cat. he is one of the reasons I finally ot it together. I am sorry to say he passed on 05/08/2010. I loved him. he was old and i believe he knew I was finally Ok and so...... GOD Bless you puffers. GOD Bless all of you....