View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 04:20 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  
Starburst
Persevere, Never give up!

Originally Posted by ImReadyToQuit View Post
The baby was perfect last week at 19 weeks. Perfect heart beat.. We goto the 20 week ultrasound only to find out the baby died.. No heartbeat, nothing...

Would have been our first child...

I will remain sober and keep God close.
I cannot begin to say how sorry i am for the loss of your baby! I experienced this myself, also perfect at week 20, baby carried on until it was due, real battle though, on due date, was told another week, one week to late, i had a stillborn boy, just perfect. Was named Timothy, my firstborn. I am also fairly convinced he would have been paralysed. We were devastated, my H also remained sober, we grieved. 6 months later I conceived again, gave birth to a beautiful girl, and then again, both at 37 weeks, so now I have two gorgeous girls. In life, we have to know, some babies are not meant to be, earth bound. HP needs babies in heaven, these are ''heaven's baby angels'' who watch over us. I know its hard now, but there is an even greater blessing awaiting you two, hold onto each other and be strong! This will make you stronger than ever. Take all the time to Grieve and heal. Your precious child is safe with the heavenly FATHER now. love and hugs xxx - ''The tears... streamed down, and I let them flow as freely as they would, making of them a pillow for my heart. On them it rested.'' Augustine