View Single Post
Old 07-02-2004, 01:52 PM
  # 37 (permalink)  
wingsfree

Hi Triegger...
God I hate to admit that, I am a drunk. Somewhere, the disease crept up on me and if it hasnt yet I know will make my life unmanageable.
Yep you got it, the longer you play this game, it will take right over, blah to it.

You found SR because you've been blessed like the rest of us, there's a reason why things happen, and if you LISTEN, really LISTEN to what everyone has to say here, your freedom from this will be right in front of your face. Some of us are slow learners, not by choice, but from to much time wasted on this thing that likes to torment the bejeepers out of us.

Closet drinker, that was also me (binge)...I told everyone I know I've went to AA meetings, I had no shame in it at all, I figured if they couldn't deal with it, oh to bad. I've yet to meet the perfect person. I know I shocked everyone, and they went into denial about it, that still makes me laugh. But we do what we have to do to get well. And you've not let any of us down, we all UNDERSTAND

Take care of YOU..yes YOU. And listen up to the gang here, the best teachers I've ever met, and they NEVER give up on any of us.

Love...Denise