View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 02:05 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
aboutdone
aboutdone

Man, I am so ticked off at the moment.

I did not call CPS, however I did call the case worker at the hospital.

Today my 16yo called the 18yo as they are 1/2 sisters, and relatively close. She called to simply get her makeup and perfume back that SD had borrowed. SD was extremely rude to her, asked if she had talked to HER MOTHER, as if I am the enemy, and told her that I called social services on her, and now her children are going to have to go to a foster home, and that the boyfriend has to get daily UAs, and then hung up on her.

I took DD to WM and bought her new makeup and explained to her that I did not call CPS, but did express my concern to the case worker about the baby coming home tomorrow, as I don't think it is a good situation. Whatever the case worker did with it after that I do not know.

Apparently someone is lying in the mix. Supposedly the caseworker told SD that I called CPS. It was suggested that I call them. From both her and posts on here. I was considering it, but did not.

Now tonight, I find out SD called PD about some stolen stereo equipment from her car, and after the investigation they determined her BF sold it, while he had posession of the car and then claimed it was stolen.

I also heard from a neighbor that SD and BF was sitting in her apt last week getting high as a kite and her downstairs neighbor knocked on the door to ask them to stop smoking in the apt as he has little kids and he didn't want that in the same building as them, and he seen them both doing it.

WTH is wrong with people? I should know better than this next question, but seriously at some point, don't you think she has to start realizing there is no one to blame here but herself???

I want so badly to call her, or knock on her door, and tell her I didn't freaking call CPS, even though I think that is the best thing that could have happened for the boys. Then the other side of me, the smart part, says just to let it go. Who cares what she thinks.

It just seriously burns my butt that I make a call, voice a concern, and stop enabling her from using me, and NOW, its all my fault that CPS is involved and of course she is an innocent victim.

I'm at a point with her, that she is 1 person I just don't need the BS from anymore. I get so sick and tired of the drama, and yes, I know she is 18, and she has a lot on her plate, but she made the decision both times to get pregnant. They were not accidents. Both times she did it trying to trap this crack head BF of hers, that isn't worth the space he consumes most days.

Now to top it all of, the father of my oldest 3 children, which is SD Dad as well, has completely cut off my 16yo. Took her car away from her claiming he can't afford it, as I took him back for a child support increase, which was ordered, he hasn't paid, and then just went back to court for him filing a modification decrease. He has NOTHING to do with her, as claims she acts just like me, but yet, he continues to pay for insurance, gas for SD car that he bought her, he pays her rent, her utilities, pays for her hair to be done every 6 weeks, hands her money every single time she asks for it, and in the process is fulling supporting her and her BF and their running around activities. UGH!

Sorry had to get that off my chest.

I'm the type of person that just wants to tell SD and the Dad how screwed up they are, even though I know it wouldn't do me a darn bit of good.

I am usually pretty good at sorting this stuff out, but, today it has just gotten out of control, as now my 16yo is being dragged into it, and I am just so tired of her having to pay the price for things she doesn't have anything to do with.