View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 09:21 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
aboutdone
aboutdone

Thanks Daisy.

I did mention all of that to the case worker other than taking the baby in. Unfortunately for me that is not an option. I have a 16yo, 6 yo, 5 yo and 1 yo, I am 40, going back to school, and live in the same complex as SD. I do not have the physical or financial resources to take these little guys in at the moment. I am also still dealing with a child support modification with her Dad that is ongoing in the court system, and they would all view it as my attempt to manipulate a situation, which couldn't be farther from the truth.

I think the best think would be for social services to be involved and for me not to be. She really went off on me for quite awhile tonight in text messages, about how I was starting BS with her, because I wouldn't watch her son. I don't need that drama at my house everyday, because I took in her 2 children.

Sounds cold, I know, but I have to think of my kids needs first and what I can handle at this point.

I have no problem helping her out, and told her that, but just refuse to babysit her little guy while she is out probably trying to make yet another child. You know?

I will find out by Monday what happens with the social worker. Hopefully they get her some help.